Training Sites in Corner Brook, Burin, Nothern Peninsula! Call for other locations!
This 1 day course designed to provide workers with the basic Overhead Crane Rigging concepts and the proper inspection criteria.
· Provide workers with basic concepts and proper inspection criteria,
· Proper use of slings and all other associated rigging equipment
· How to complete a proper pre-use inspection for rigging equipment
· Load weight estimations and the importance of proper sling angles
· Demonstrate and practice safe lifting procedures
Chapter 1: Introduction to Overhead Cranes
Chapter 2: Basic Rigging Concepts
Chapter 3: Rigging Gear & Inspection Criteria
Chapter 4: Putting Slings to Work - Hitch, Capacity & Hardware
Chapter 5: Safe Rigging Practices & Procedures for the Offshore Oil & Gas Industry
· Practical component of Overhead Rigging consists of pre-use inspections, safe crane operations and proper rigging, moving and lifting of loads.