Training Sites in Corner Brook, Burin, Nothern Peninsula! Call for other locations!
This is a 1 day course designed to give workers the skills and information needed to ensure they properly maintain respiratory protective equipment.
· Ensure workers know the effective use, care and proper maintenance of their respiratory protective equipment.
· Identify the need for respiratory protection
· To identify different types of respiratory equipment
· To explain the differences among types of respiratory equipment
· To provide workers with information and practical skills required for proper use, care and maintenance of respiratory equipment
· Inspection and Use
· Practical to include pre-use inspection, proper donning/doffing techniques and use of SABA, SCBA and air purifying respirators.