Training Sites in Corner Brook, Burin, Nothern Peninsula! Call for other locations!
This half day course is based on a nationally recognized information system.
· Provide an understanding of the TDG information system.
· How to properly identify, label and handle dangerous goods
· Prevent incidents and ensure the safety of the public and environment.
· An overview of the TDG requirements
· Responsibilities of shippers, handlers and drivers
· Classes of dangerous goods
· Shipping documents
· Safety marks
· Special situations
· Emergency actions